Thursday, September 27, 2012

Games You Forgot About


These games were just as good as the ones being made today. We just forgot about them!


Crazy Taxi- The days when being a taxi driver was cool. There is no point to this game other than to pick pedestrians up and drop them off at their location. It never ends. But for whatever reason I played it for hours at a time and it never got old.

Pokemon Snap- A game where the only purpose is to take pictures of Pokemon. I'm not sure how they did it but I played this game over and over as if it was somehow going to change. It never did. But I never stopped playing.

Power Pete- First of all, If you don't know what this game is then you missed out on your childhood and I suggest you hit that imaginary restart button. Go ahead, I'll wait...... Okay done? Good. This game taught me that if you're gonna walk around looking for a million bunnies then at least bring some god damn tooth paste with you. Not only will you have good hygiene but it also works as a gun.

Paper Boy- When having a job was fun!

Battle Tanks- This was the first game I played where I was aloud to destroy everything in the game. Usually what happened was this. Pick your color, pick your team, destroy all buildings, ignore enemies, hide underground, nuke the city. Sounds a bit like real life doesn't it?

007 Golden Eye- If you didn't pick Oddjob first you might as well be dead.

That running game with the pad for the floor- If you know the name of it comment down below. Cuz I don't remember, but it was fucking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment