Tuesday, October 2, 2012



Hey everyone,
Extra Life is an awesome and fun way to make money for sick kids in Children’s hospitals.
On Oct 20th Hundreds of people including myself will be playing video games for 24hrs to raise money. Please at least check out the site and show some love for the children.  If possible please donate to my page on the link below. You can do a one time donation for every hour I play (24 hours) or a monthly donation. Remember, any amount helps.

Go to my page to donate!

If you are interested in participating I would love for you to join my team! The more people, the better our chances are to raise money! It doesn’t matter what game you play, how you play it, or for how long. Message or comment if you want me to add you to my team.
Please re-post to your page to spread to word!


Thank you,
Jax

1 comment:

  1. Please at least check out the site and show some love for the eve isk children. If possible please donate to my page on the link below. You can do a one time donation for every hour I play (24 hours) or a monthly donation. Remember,buy eve isk any amount helps.

    ReplyDelete