Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guild Wars 2 Review


I didn't plan on buying this game. I didn't even plan on caring about this game. Plans don't usually work out how you want them to, do they?
The graphics are fantastic, the story lines are entertaining, and the characters couldn't be better. If you haven't played Guild Wars before (like me) then you're in for a real surprise. A quick overview? There isn't one, just start playing.
Although I will tell you this:
I've played with 3 races and classes in the couple of weeks I've had the game and each one is just as compelling as the next. My favorite race so far would have to be the Norn. They are giant and strong; but also human looking. As far as classes go,  a Thief works for me.
The game play is easy but it takes some getting use to. Maybe it's just me but every time I play a new game it takes a good hour or so for me to get use to the controls. Or maybe it's because I'm not playing enough games on my computer. Don't think too much into it, you'll be fine.
Load time has been very kind to me as well. I may have gotten too use to Skyrim on my Xbox because when the game went to load I got up to grab something to eat. The next thing I know I'm getting attacked.
Overall, I love this game. I have about a weeks worth of game play in so far and I still have so much to do and explore. It's the perfect game to get lost in.

3 comments:

  1. Load time has been very guild wars 2 gold kind to me as well. I may have gotten too use to Skyrim on my Xbox because when the game went to load I got gw2 gold up to grab something to eat. The next thing I know I'm getting attacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifa world cup against usa that happened throughout Africa has ended nevertheless people are nonetheless inside a social gathering feelings and so they really enjoyed their particular occasion. Now everyone's looking forward to the particular Fifa world cup Planet Mug 2014, which is going to proceed in Brazil. Thus, till you then start off your own training for the Brand new FIFA football online games sequence Fifa world cup 13.
    buy fifa coins

    FUT Coins

    ReplyDelete